To help make your way through the Intsangano website easy and smooth, below are a few pieces of information. Whenever more technical features will be added, they will be explained here.
- The normal text is in light grey, the headlines, quotes, and links are in clear green. The links that refer to Intsangano pages are in bold clear green as are links to pdfs. The links that refer to documents outside the Intsangano website are in clear green normal font. In order to help you remember on which pages and links you have already been, the hotlink for those visited, will change the clear green color into a slightly lighter tone of green. Hence, those visited will stand out in a bit sharper green color to remind you.
- When you click on an external link, it will automatically open in a new tab. This ensures that you are not taken away from the website. A pdf will open in a new tab too.
- When you click on an internal link it will not open in a new tab. If you want the page to open in a new tab, do as follows: hold the mouse on the link and click on its right side. On the menu that appears you left click on the option "Open Link in New Tab." Now the page will open in another tab and your reading will not be disturbed. If you prefer to stay in the same tab, you can just click on the link, and after reading the linked page, you can return to the former page by clicking on the arrow back <- placed on your browser's main menu next to the website address.
- All web page headlines are linked to themselves, which means you can open the same page in a new tab when you place your mouse on the link, right click and then left click on the menu option "Open Link in New Tab."
- Whenever a text is pink, it is practical navigation information, and as such, it has nothing to do with the website content. It is merely meant to help guide you along.
- At the bottom of each page you will find the following pink information: 1) on which page you currently are, 2) under which headline you currently are, 3) and which page you should go to, if you would like to read the information consecutively. These pages all have hotlinks, making it easy to move around. This information is inpinkletters showing that the data does not relate to the website content.
- If you want quickly to return to the top of the page, or to go down to the bottom of the page you can use the following, general rule: wherever you are on a page, press the key "home" on your key board; it will take you to the top of the page. To get to the bottom of the page press the key "end."
- At the bottom of almost all pages, you will see the word "Top" in the left corner. It is a hotlink and when you click on it, you are taken to the top of the current page.
- Below the "Top" link you will find the Intsangano search engine. It helps you to search and find the pages that discuss specific subjects you need. Each word you type, will give results. Your search may therefore be most successful, if you minimize the number of words to one or two at the time. To show the difference between the normal website text, and the text of the search results, the search results are kept in white color.
- It is also possible to search for words or phrases on your browser. You press and hold down the key "ctrl" and then press the key "f". That should give you a space on the screen where you can write the word you are looking for. The browser will then find and mark the word on your current page, only.
- On the bottom of almost all pages, you will, on the right hand side, find the "Share" button. It is provided free of charge by AddThis. When you hover over it with the mouse, you can see the social networks available and choose yours. There is also the possibility for sending emails and printing the page.
- You can follow Intsangano on various social sites. Below the "Share" button, you will find the places where Intsangano is available. Click on one and go there. It also gives the option to send an email to the Intsangano administrator.
- In order to make the text on your screen larger, you press and hold down the key "ctrl" and then press "+" on your key board. The text will become one size larger. To make the letters one size smaller you press and hold down "ctrl" and then press "-". You can also change the size of the text on your screen via your mouse as follows: press and hold down the key "ctrl" on your keyboard while you scroll the wheel on your mouse. When you scroll upwards or forward the text will become larger, when you scroll downwards or backward it will become smaller. Advice: in order to see the text properly, you may need to increase the letter size 3 times from the original size (press ctrl plus 3 times +).
Each main menu, after the Home page, displays an index of its sub-menus. Below is the full website index. All are hotlinks, making it possible for you to browse: